LIVE MUSIC FORUM

Tuesday, March 16, 2010



I sketched a rough of my next painting with a divinely channeled vigor several months ago in our old house before we moved, had our newest addition to the family(1 of the 2 greatest artistic creations I've been a part of), and I had to step up to the creative plate and kick it into overdrive to finish my first book...I woke up this morning with this divine sketch in my head and felt compelled to find it. So I dug through boxes of papers, folders, etc., and finally found it. I truly love this piece I reflected upon gazing at it again-it is a cubist piece, a style I have always been enticed by, that is a portrait of my partner pregnant with our youngest child. Today, I start the journey to bringing this painting to life...I can't wait to see it on canvas!

No comments:

Post a Comment