LIVE MUSIC FORUM

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

EARADIO'S MYSTERY SCHOOL WEB WORKSHOP


So I'm announcing this Sunday on Esoteric Action Radio that I am going to be doing a ancient sciences ofthr mystery schools web class as per requested from my listeners...it will be on an upcoming Sunday, 2 hours + In length, and $30. a person. It will be broadcast via my JTV channel, and via conference call on Skype...I require a 10 person minimum to do the class so I trust we'll get 10 people signed up over the following week of the announcement. So tell anyone you think is ready and would benefit.




We will be covering the science of pranayama(breath of fire), sigilization, learning the ancient mystery science if abundance, kundalini techniques, daosit sexual science secrets, as well as sound vibrational healing sciences and more!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to this coming about Micah!

    http://machinegunmomm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete